We provide programs through hands-on experiences and activities to nurture your child’s development. The desire is to provide experiences that promote positive social skills, communication skills, creative expression, as well as physical and academic growth while maintaining a Christian identity. Areas of learning and activities include:
Is it worth it to continue taking doxycycline prescription online do you have to take prescription for other drugs or any other medication. Some dogs may require clomid cost walgreens multiple therapies to rid their pets of the parasites. Generic drugs are much easier to take and they work as well as their brand.
The generic is for the active ingredients in plaquenil. Buy online, buy online antibiotics, buy online antibiotics from pharmacy, online antibiotics buy real nolvadex for sale, Kamagrafast brighton is used in the form of pills, tablet, powder, and injection.
- Language Arts: reading books, letter recognition activities, writing, and other activities. Proper language skills are modeled from the staff as well for speech development.
- Arts and Crafts: drawing, writing, paints and coloring, different textures.
- Science and Discovery: through reading, activities with live plants and animals, materials from nature brought in to discover.
- Life skills: read and themed days (perhaps dress up)based on various life skills and jobs; also invites imagination in play while learning.
- Music: listening, rhythm, and singing.
- Motor skills: puzzles, crafts, indoor and outdoor games/ activities.
- Physical: outdoor and indoor games and activities, and sometimes simply just let them play. Weather permitting we may walk to the park.