St. Peter’s Child Care is here to provide parents a safe environment for your children. We are more than just a babysitter, however. We seek to guide and support each child develop socially, emotionally, academically, physically, and spiritually. Together we will build your child’s love for learning for a lifetime. We are fully dedicated to each child and family.
Call or stop in to apply or bring in completed application. All applicants must be able to pass background check, willing/able to complete Child First Aid & CPR.
Part-Time: Child Care Assistant
Hours: 7am-9am Mon.-Fri. with substitute opportunities available through 5:30pm, 10 hours a week plus additional available on substitute occasions. Beginning May 2019.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Work cooperatively with classroom teachers and other church program staff.
- Engage children to enhance and nurture various learning styles.
- Maintain communication with parents and families, while also effectively communicating needs with other staff.
- Classroom management skills to foster emotional and physical growth.
- Maintain proper documentation and assessments for children and parents.
- Assist in regular cleaning of facilities and equipment.
- Strong organization skills, computer skills, and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple situations effectively.
- Provide a Christian environment where God’s love is shared with children, personnel and parents.
Education Required: High school diploma, 18 years of age. Preferred: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree (Early Childhood Education, or Elementary Education with experience). If no degree, willingness to take online/self-paced certification course over 1st year.
First Aid/ CPR required, will provide if needed. Must pass background check. Contact: Tiffany Amoriello, director at firstname.lastname@example.org or Pastor Amen at email@example.com